Saturday 7 July 2012

One. Month.

In one month from today, I will (hopefully) be in a hospital, standing next to the love of my life as we experience probably the most painful blessing God could give us.

Of course, those experiences will be completely different. But by the end of it, we will see "the fruits of our (and by our, I mean my wife's) labor (no pun intended). This has been a miraculous eight months. I could not spend it better on earth than with my wife, who has been an AMAZING pregnant woman. She is one of the strongest people I know. And God couldn't have blessed me with a more perfect match.

God is so unbelievable. He has shown me His majesty, grace, forgiveness, fatherhood, and so many other things these past eight months alone. I cannot wait for Him to reveal more of Himself as I grow with Him.

One month. As everything changes. Lean on God. He doesn't move.

No comments:

Post a Comment